Housekeeper arrived today in yet another new jacket.
Now a new jacket is none of my business, I know. However, I remarked on it and Housekeeper hung her head a mite and allowed as she did dearly love Cabalas new Wichita Store.
I then received the following tid-bits of wisdom:
- The Boys had to get a Cabalas credit card.
- The card pays 2.5 points each purchase.
- She didn’t know what a point was.
- That they bought a new trolling motor – with the Cabalas card.
- They bought the new trolling motor from Bass Pro Shop Catalog on-line.
- Because the prices were too high.
- Hubby got a new $800 pistol – because the local gun store dragged their feet getting the selected weapon in.
- That Housekeeper found her new jacket on sale $45 dollars off, and found out after selecting it she would get yet another 15 percent.
- She was proud of saving money that way.
Late last night, after falling asleep on the couch, a beating upon the front door yanked my tired mind back into the real world from the dreaming of stucco/adobe home in the New Mexico desert.
Stumbling to door I discovered a local sheriffs deputy and a tale.
The tale was of a he meeting a she (how not explained) and an evening tryst with the meet-up at the local ball park, the park being the only mutually known site.
They parked together, the invitational ride was in the she’s car, he’s truck was left, his keys were left in he’s truck, the ride taken. The he’s truck was stolen and was found totaled out thirty miles from the trysting site.
Had I seen anything?
From the reaches,