I still haven’t figured out what made January such a long month.
However, it ended with a house fire in my Renters wife’s Aunt’s house. I mention the relationship to keep me from cross thinking cross grain – there was another fire in another location last week also.
The Aunt is a divorced person with one daughter and a related boy child living with them. The fire started at a wall plug serving her computer, and was quickly contained. But the heat and smoke did considerable damage. The heat melted the handles from the refrigerator doors, melted the door from the microwave and heated the blades of the ceiling fans causing them to droop.
The smoke, of course, left things a mess. I found one scene outstandingly incomprehensible.
The heat melted the rubber wet weather boots on the floor near the rear door, and melted cotton mix jackets hanging near the door also.
The Aunt and her family are guesting with Renter and his wife. Renter has a small two bed room home.
From the reaches,