- GAWD has come over each day for the last week.
- I received an unexpected Christmas card today.
- The weather, while cold, and some ice fell to my misery, has bee excellent.
- Renter paid his rent in kind. I gave a roast to Housekeeper. She hadn’t any deer meat this year to share with me. Hunting has been difficult.
- I received several small bags of home made candies from folks in the village. None with medicinal ingredients.
My response is non-seasonal: laughter.
Even if there is nothing to laugh about, laugh on credit. ~Author Unknown
Sometimes I laugh so hard the tears run down my leg. ~Author Unknown
I was also treated to a very long joke which I do not remember, but it was funny. I think.
A joyous and merry season I wish you all.
From the reaches,